Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Introduction


Keeping long things short .. I am a huge comic fan & I have always wondered about the “What-if”s . That’s why I have started this blog. I would especially like to thank a person whom I haven’t ever met, Mr. Inderjeet Bhanoo whose work has inspired me. Even I have also used some abstracts from his photoshop works in my experiments. Hope you like it.

Just to keep it clear, I don’t know photoshop & have completely worked on simple MS Paint to do the job. It will be great to get your comments, suggestions & ideas to continue it.

All images and characters depicted on this site are copyright their respective holders, and are used for non-commercial & fun purposes only. No infringement is intended and copyrights remain at source.

No comments:

Post a Comment